North Shore Nursery School’s enrollment process has developed over 50 years into a streamlined experience that will make you feel welcome as you join our community.
- Contact Us: Please call the school at 978-922-8450 and speak with our Director of Enrollment, Susannah DiPasquale, or Director, Jessie Vogel, to request enrollment information and an NSNSapplication.
- Open House: Saturday October 16, 2021 10 am-noon. Parents are encouraged to attend our adult-oriented Fall Open House to learn more about our special approach to early childhood education. Adult guests will tour our unique child-centered facility, receive information about our programs, curriculum and teaching philosophy and have an opportunity to ask questions. Please contact Susannah DiPasquale, Director of Enrollment, to RSVP or for more information at 978-922-8450 or email@example.com Please note masks are required.
- Apply: Please send the completed application with a $50 non-refundable application fee per child. The application deadline is December 15th of the school year preceding admission. Applications sent in after this deadline will be considered as space permits.
- Meeting: Once we receive the application, we invite parents to meet with the school’s Director, Jessie Vogel, and our Director of Enrollment, Susannah DiPasquale. The purpose of the meeting is to share more information about our school, learn more about parents’ expectations for their child’s nursery school experience and answer any questions regarding our programs and curriculum.
- Notification: Families are notified of their enrollment status beginning in January. If the school is unable to offer an enrollment contract due to the number of applicants, the child’s name is added to a waitlist and we will contact parents if a space becomes available. There is no need to reapply as the child’s application remains live for the duration of his or her age eligibility.
North Shore Nursery School also offers Tuition Assistance!