North Shore Nursery School’s enrollment process has developed over 50 years into a streamlined experience that will make you feel welcome as you join our community.
- Contact Us: Please call the school at 978-922-8450 and speak with our Director of Enrollment, Susannah DiPasquale, or Director, Jessie Vogel, to request an enrollment packet. We will send you a view book, tuition information and an application. Or if you prefer, please fill out this form to request information about the school: Request Information Today!. If you would like to apply to NSNS, please download the application and remit it to the school along with the $50 application fee: download application
- Open Houses: Parents are encouraged to attend one of our adult-oriented Fall Open Houses to learn more about our special approach to early childhood education. Guided by NSNS volunteers, guests will tour our unique child-centered facility, and view a presentation by our Director, Jessie Vogel, that highlights our programs, curriculum and teaching philosophy. Please contact Susannah DiPasquale, Director of Enrollment, to RSVP or for more information at 978-922-8450 or email@example.com
- Apply: [download application] Please send the completed application with a $50 non-refundable application fee per child. The application deadline is December 15th of the school year preceding admission. Applications sent in after this deadline will be considered as space permits.
- Meeting: Once we receive the application, we invite parents to meet with the school’s Director, Jessie Vogel, and our Director of Enrollment, Susannah DiPasquale. The purpose of the meeting is to share more information about our school, learn more about parents’ expectations for their child’s nursery school experience and answer any questions regarding our programs and curriculum.
- Notification: Families are notified of their enrollment status beginning in January. If the school is unable to offer an enrollment contract due to the number of applicants, the child’s name is added to a waitlist and we will contact parents if a space becomes available. There is no need to reapply as the child’s application remains live for the duration of his or her age eligibility.
North Shore Nursery School also offers Tuition Assistance!